Saturday 21 December 2013

My Versatile Blogger Award

I am pleased to have been given the Versatile Blogger Award by Broody Me for writing good, interesting and versatile posts.  In order to accept this award I have to write seven random facts about me and nominate blogs I find enjoyable to read.


  1. I want to have at least ten babies when I am older.
  2. My favourite colour is dark red.
  3. I want to be a fashion designer, forensic scientist, author, midwife or actress.
  4. My favourite computer game is the Sims 3 and I can't wait until the Sims 4 comes out.
  5. My worst meal is anything with fish fingers.
  6. I can run 5 miles without stopping.
  7.  My favourite animal is a giraffe.
The blogs I am going to nominate are...

I look forward to seeing seven random facts about you guys and who you nominate.

3 comments:

  1. 10 babies! Wow! thanks so much for nominating Dan's blog (The Brilliant Chef). Will show him in the morning - he'll be delighted. Dan was home-school for 3 years too but has just started back at school. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination - my favorite animal is the giraffe too! We lived in a Tanzanian national park for a short while and I used to wake up to a herd of about 10 giraffe around the tent - it was the very best part of the day - they are fabulous animals!

    ReplyDelete